No books available at this time
Coaching: It’s Not Kleenex
‘Coaching’ is thrown around quite a bit in the workplace. It’s the go-to word that’s used to cover any number of interactions – from correcting performance to sharing information to delegating or teaching a new skill. In fact, ‘coaching’ has evolved to generically refer to any interaction a leader might initiate… much like Kleenex’s relationship to all other tissue. But, not all conversations are coaching; and coaching certainly is not Kleenex!
Coaching is a deliberate process designed to systematically help others understand themselves, clarify their intents, and take responsibility for making choices to support performance and growth. But it’s more than a mechanical process. It’s a way of conversing with others that taps possibilities, optimism and a sense of capability. And it just might be the most sustainable competitive advantage an organization has today.
This session will help leaders:
- Develop a personal definition of coaching
- Identify workplace situations/cues requiring coaching responses
- Describe the qualities of masterful coaches
- Use best practices to coach others for growth, development and performance
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.