No books available at this time
Closing the Skills Gap: How to Build a Hybrid Marketing Workforce
In 2014, CapGemeni, a global strategy consulting firm, published a research report entitled The Digital Talent Gap which summarized a body of research conducted to asses the shortage of digital skills in today’s marketplace. The report revealed that 77% of companies surveyed considered missing digital skills as the key hurdle to their transformation.
As inbound marketers, you already know that one of the most pressing challenges for organizations is the identification of fresh marketing talent that not only understands why digital skills are necessary but also possesses a base-level competency in putting these skills into action. Make no mistake; whether you are an organization who has adopted the Inbound Methodology and HubSpot as part of your culture or a HubSpot Partner who is serving your clients’ needs, finding ways to actively invest in bridging this skills gap must be priority.
In this fast-paced presentation, Nate Riggs will show you how to get involved with local colleges and universities to help them design and teach digital and inbound marketing curriculum and develop a feeder system of “hybrid” marketing talent.
What you will learn:
– How to source modern marketing talent at the university level
– How to identify and develop young professionals with the highest potential for success
– How to seamlessly transition new graduates to interns and employees
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Pre-Call Rehearsal: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.