No books available at this time
Closing the Discretionary Effort Gap: How Employee Engagement and Development Can Unleash Extraordinary Results
Nearly 3 out of 4 employees admit that they don’t give their best effort at work. And that has huge implications for organizations: lackluster productivity, missed deadlines, absence of initiative, errors, inefficiency, and lack of accountability. Discretionary effort – the difference between what an employee is capable of bringing to the job and what’s required to “just get by” – may be the most powerful and untapped resource you have for driving firm results.
This highly interactive session addresses how leaders can leverage employee engagement and development to once and for all close that discretionary effort gap with a focus on:
– Deconstructing the dynamics of discretionary effort
– Exploring what most commonly drives employees nuts
– Understanding the motivation/morale cycle
– Engaging others through “budget implication” strategies
– Re-conceiving employee and career development in today’s flat and flat-out environment Identifying what you can do tomorrow to improve results
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.