Selling on Trust and Not Price
In one of his surveys the author of The Book of Trust and founder of the Trust Building Institute, Dr. Yoram Solomon, found that people care about trustworthiness of others 50% more than the next four qualities combined. In more than 77% of the cases, they care about the trustworthiness of a salesperson or a service provider more than any other quality. In another study he found that trustworthy salespeople will get the business 100% of the time when selling against an untrusted salesperson, and can also get 29.6% higher price for the same item simply by being a trustworthy salesperson. Even worse, he found that you will have to discount your product or service 22.8% just to compete with a trustworthy salesperson, if you are not one.
In this keynote, you will learn how to build your trustworthiness as a salesperson, through examples, and the new relative and dynamic model of trust.
- What is trust, how does it get built and destroyed (the 7 laws of trust)
- What makes customers trust salespeople (The 6 components of trustworthiness)
- An action plan to make you more trusted salesperson
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.