Tackling The Tyranny of Time
Too much thinking about Time is associated with a 25% spike in the stress hormone, cortisol, enough to seriously damage our health, according to Stanford business school researchers.
And yet, we humans can’t stop thinking about Time, which has been torturing us for thousands of years.
From the Bhagavad Gita:
I come as Time, the waster of Peoples,
Ready for the hour that ripens to their ruin.
Humans invented Time to help us organize activities correctly according to the seasons, e.g., the flooding of the Nile, and to help us know when to pursue interests on our own and when to come together. The Benedictine Monks invented “hours” so they would know when to sleep, work, and pray.
But if we invented Time to work for us, shouldn’t we be in charge of it, instead of the other way around?
This lively, interactive program provides a 4-Step Strategy for Tackling the Tyranny of Time:
T Take Back The Power
I Intention over Intrusion
M Master Resistance
E Eliminate the Waste & Enjoy the Results, including but not limited to more hours in the day!!
- Understand the origins, meaning, and purpose of time, and our human obsession with it.
- Put the executive brain in charge of decisions on how to spend and enjoy time, and strategically direct attention to maximize time and energy efficiencies, freeing up more of both.
- Move beyond our human obsession with time to enjoy a happier, healthier, more productive work and life.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.