No books available at this time
Brand-Love: How to Get More People to Choose Your Brand, More Often, Indefinitely.
Does your brand (product or service) need a spark to grow the top-line? Have you stalled in new customer (consumer or B2B) generation or repeat purchase? Looking to scale into a new business or customer target? Cultivating “Brand-Love” is one of the most over-looked but proven accelerators of customer acquisition and revenue generation. But, it is hard work….which is why BigCo’s have big teams, big budgets and agencies devoted to it. But, here is a secret…it is not the amount of money and people that matters, it is the quality of thinking it takes to uncover high-potential customer insights that will allow your brand to uniquely connect to their heart, soul and mind. Thinking YOU can do.
This session can be done as a keynote (1-1.5 hour overview) or as an interactive workshop (2-3 hours). Either way, I will guide through the process I have refined from 20+ years of Brand “Love” Building, and give you the tools you need to embark on your own Brand-Love journey. I guarantee you will leave thinking differently about your brand’s potential. Need a guide? A consulting package is available in conjunction with the session at a reduced rate.
- Guaranteed to make you think differently about your brand’s potential, and how to accelerate revenue generation.
- Proven process supported by a new mindset that you can put into action immediately to create more direct and efficient paths to your customer.
- Additional consulting and coaching available to provide more in-depth guidance on your journey.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.