What Great Innovators Do Differently
Take a look at any successful enterprise and you’ll find innovation at its core. That was just as true a hundred years ago when Henry Ford perfected the assembly line as it is today, when agile startups bring cutting edge technology to market. Innovation, properly understood, is how people come up with novel solutions to important problems.
The tricky part is that every organization faces different types of challenges. Some, focus on improving old technologies, while others, strive to make fundamental new discoveries. That’s why there is no “one true path” to innovation. There are, in fact, as many ways to innovate as there are types of problems to solve. However, there are universal traits across every organization – From corporate giants to startups to world class labs, Greg Satell explains the things great innovators have in common.
Based on research that led to the award winning bestseller, MAPPING INNOVATION this program takes you inside a wide variety of organizations – From corporate giants to startups to world class labs – to show you how you can inspire innovation throughout your enterprise.
- Innovation isn’t about ideas. It’s about solving problems.
- Every organization needs to find it’s own path to innovation
- You will leave better equipped to Innovate and overcome disruption
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.