No books available at this time
Calming Your Monkey Mind: The Power of Organizational Focus
Our current work environments seem to be on a trajectory of greater and greater distraction with an explosion of goals, initiatives, and projects.
In this interactive session, Andy Kanefield will lead a discussion of how to promote greater focus in any organization. Andy will address 3 fundamental questions:
1. What do all organizations need to focus on?
2. What can we learn from neuroscience about how to lead people and help them focus more effectively?
3. How do we encourage those we lead to focus on the key drivers of value?
This session is ideal for teams who want a practical framework that shows the connections between all aspects of their business and can be used for getting and keeping everyone on the same page.
what you get
- Last up to one hour
- Allow for up to 200 connections into the Cast (a connection is a login from a unique location)
- Include the two-way video experience (including interactive HD streaming video and audio) and dedicated support