Building a Culture of Innovation
What would you say if you could learn how to increase your company’s market share and revenue six times, its profit three times, and do 50% better during economic downturns?
What if you were told that it wouldn’t cost you anything to implement?
This cast is designed for established companies who feel the need to ramp up innovation, and turn it into a repeatable process. It is based on the I5 framework (Innovation = Introspection + Intervention + Ideation + Implementation). The cast will cover research done in the area, best practices, and proposed action. It is a high-level, concentrated version of a full-day workshop by the same name, which Fortune 500 executives who participated in it called it “transformative.” It has six parts:
– Introduction (Innovation & creativity, innovation & profitability, measuring innovation)
– Corporate climate for creativity
– Team dynamics for creativity
– Individual creativity
– Ideation processes
– Implementing creative ideas (the boundary agreement, business planning)
Executive and middle management, HR, Organizational Development, and Talent Development professionals.
– What is the relationship between innovation and creativity?
– How does consistent innovation affect profitability?
– How to measure innovation?
– How does corporate climate affect creativity, and how to control it?
– How does team dynamics affect creativity, and how to control it?
– The individual actions that can affect individual creativity
– Six processes to create new ideas
– How to tell if you have good ideas?
– Replacing the traditional innovation funnel with the boundary agreement
- What is the relationship between innovation and creativity?
- How does team dynamics affect creativity, and how to control it?
- Replacing the traditional innovation funnel with the boundary agreement
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.