Blockchain Essentials – An Introduction to Bitcoin and Blockchain
The outcome of this program is to provide individuals with a general overview of bitcoin and the blockchain. Participants will learn more about:
1) What bitcoin is, its history, how to use bitcoin: storing bitcoin in a wallet, buying and selling bitcoin on an online exchange, as well as sending and receiving bitcoin from one person to another without the need for a trusted third party.
2) An overview of the blockchain: how transactions are stored on the blockchain, how mining works through consensus, the differences between permissioned and permissionless blockchains, and why these differences are important.
3) Current market opportunities this technology provides, including smart contracts, payments, immutable ledger, proof of ownership, remittances, and micro-transactions. It also discusses alternatives to bitcoin and the bitcoin blockchain.
4) Insight into the future of this technology in terms of innovation and disruption of existing traditional systems and processes.
Bryant is happy to personalize the program delivery.
Prerequisites: No blockchain knowledge required.
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.