Being Muslim in America
What has the Muslim American experience been? Is there just one?
This presentation features Hanadi’s personal story as a former branding professional that has seen her faith being hijacked by terrorists in the media and her efforts to “rebrand Islam”. The topic also describes the intersection between Muslims and the larger community. This presentation is aimed for a general and better understanding of the Islamic faith and the people that adhere to it, Muslims.
- Shifts audience perceptions of Islamic faith and Muslims
- Shows how American media generalizes its portrayal Muslims
- Shows how anti-Muslim concepts have permeated American society
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.