No books available at this time
Anatomy of a Fundraising Campaign – PART 1
I’ve run and been a part of several successful fundraising campaigns. I’m a full-time fundraiser with a nonprofit I love. I teach at the University level and share these programs because I want your effort to be successful – and you can learn from the failures and mistakes we’ve made over the years.
Investing in your campaign preparation will save you TONS of time, money, frustration, PR issues and more.
In PART 1, we’ll cover…
– Campaign verbiage
– Setting the right goal/actions
– Mobilizing emotion
– Empowering influencers
– Fundraising psychology secrets
– Language to use/avoid
– How to finish strong (the absolutely hardest part)
– Your questions!
This work is fun when it’s successful! You’ve got big plans and ideas for your organization. Let me help.
what you get
- Last up to one hour
- Allow for up to 200 connections into the Cast (a connection is a login from a unique location)
- Include the two-way video experience (including interactive HD streaming video and audio) and dedicated support