Ag Economy: a big shift
Drawing from his experience as the US government’s first Chief Market Intelligence Officer (CMIO), Andrew Busch deciphers the current U.S., global and political economic landscape, explaining the key challenges facing the agriculture world today. He answers the question, “Where Do We Go from Here?”
For audiences, he answers the critical questions: why are the Ag markets volatile, how will this impact agriculture and when will it end? As CMIO, he created objective research on the financial markets to the CFTC, SEC, US Treasury and Federal Reserve. As an authority on the markets, he provides policy insights for what works, what doesn’t and what to expect in the future.
• How will the Biden administration change the policies currently in place at USDA, USTR and Treasury?
• How will a vaccine change the outlook for global exports?
• How will supercharged trends like WFH, digitization and AI impact farming via ethanol and environment?
- How will the Biden administration change the policies currently in place at USDA, USTR and Treasury?
- How will a vaccine change the outlook for global exports?
- How will supercharged trends like WFH, digitization and AI impact farming via ethanol and environment?
Every Program Purchase Includes
- Gear Checks and Final Systems Check: Your Geniecast Experience Specialist will test the audio, video, and internet connection for your primary location as well as the Genie (Presenter).
- Expert Feature Management: Customized features are available to Cast participants per Client specification.
- Live Technical Support: We’re with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth end-to-end Cast experience.