- Geniecast Marks 2nd Anniversary with 50% Growth Rate by Reinventing Access to Renowned Speakers, Experts
- Geniecast Featured In Delta Sky Magazine March 2018 Edition
- Book In A Box and Geniecast Announce Partnership Creating A New Digital Channel for Authors and Speakers to Deliver Expertise
- Geniecast and eSpeakers Partner to Form the World’s Largest Source of In-Person and Virtual Speakers
- Geniecast and Jolokia Announce New Partnership Creating Easy Access to Subject-Matter Experts and Streaming Services for Enterprise Clients
- Revizzit and Geniecast Announce New Partnership to Expand Access to Online Interactive Learning Content
- Geniecast Transforms Businesses with Live, Interactive, Two-Way Video Featuring World’s Top Speakers, Experts, Authors and More
- New Blockchain, Technology, and Marketing Experts Join Geniecast
- Geniecast Welcomes New Experts to Platform, Including Globally Renowned Futurist Vivek Wadhwa
- Geniecast Welcomes New VP of Marketing Communications and Technology
- Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Joins Geniecast
- C-Suite TV Host and Business Expert Jeffrey Hayzlett to Offer Exclusive Learning Experience for Executives in Partnership with Geniecast
- Complimentary Online Business Law Education for Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Sales Expert Grant Cardone, VC Brad Feld and Shark Tank’s Kevin Harrington Join Geniecast Platform
- Geniecast to Host Videocast on Accountable Corporate Culture
- Geniecast Adds Global Sales Director and Appoints EVP, Sales
- Geniecast Launches Facilitator Channel
- St. Louis Start-up Introduces Online Experts Marketplace
- St. Louis Company ‘Geniecast’ Connects Companies to Clients
- St. Louis company rolls out interactive ‘hologram’-type videoconferencing
- Making Your Own Success with Keith Alper Founder and Co-owner of Geniecast on The Entrepreneur Way Podcast
- Geniecast Gives Businesses Live, Interactive, Two-Way Videocasting With Top Speakers And Experts
- Douglas Hall on the Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- Keith Alper on the Positive Phil Podcast
- Are You (And Your Industry) Ready And Willing To Be Disrupted?
- Keith Alper on The TJ Show
- Local Entrepreneurs Announce Launch of Geniecast
- Geniecast Plans for Major Growth in St. Louis
- Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO) Announces Strategic Partnerships for Global “YPO Innovation Week”
- New Resource: Geniecast
FOUNDER AND CEO
With more than 30 years of experience, Keith is a serial entrepreneur and champion for free enterprise, innovation and entrepreneurial leadership. He founded several St. Louis-based businesses and organizations, including Nitrous Effect, Eventiv, UPBrand Collaborative, Vidzu.tv and Creative Producers Group. He is also the founder of the St. Louis Young Entrepreneurs’ Organization and serves on several boards across the area.
He brings extensive marketing, branding, business strategy and event production experience to Geniecast, and has produced special events, meetings, video/film, broadcast and major entertainment projects around the world.
Keith has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Inc. Magazine, Fortune Magazine, and has received numerous awards, including the Inc. 500 “Top 100 Multimedia Producers” award and the St. Louis Business Journal’s “40 Under 40” award.
For almost 20 years David Stillman has been called on by business executives, politicians and the media to share his expertise on how best to bridge generational gaps.
His creative communications work has earned him numerous accolades including gold medals at the NY Film Festival, the CLIO Award, and most recently was named as one of 200 People to Watch by the Business Journal as well as one of the Power50 in the state of Minnesota.
In addition to being an internationally acclaimed speaker on the generations, David is also the co-author of two best-selling books including When Generations Collide and The M-Factor: How the Millennial Generation Is Rocking the Workplace.
He has appeared on CNN, CNBC, and the TODAY Show as well as NPR and in Fast Company, The New York Times, USA Today, and The Wall Street Journal.
David is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin at Madison with bachelor of arts degrees in communications and sociology.
Steve Trampe has founded or co-founded seven different companies in various industries, including cosmetics, manufacturing, medical diagnostics, retail and fish farming.
He currently serves as chairman of Sequoia Sciences, a plant-based drug discovery company and as the director of Elemental Enzymes, a stabilized enzyme company involved in the agricultural industry.
He is also the founder of Owen Development, a real estate development company focused on unique development opportunities.
Steve is chairman of the St. Louis Building Arts Foundation, which has the largest collection of architectural artifacts in the United States, and the vice-chairman of Opera America.
He is a long-time executive board member of Opera Theatre and is a past director and president of Circus Flora, a one-ring European-style circus. He has previously served on the board of Craft Alliance, the St. Louis Film Festival and the Arts & Education Council.
He has judged numerous business plan competitions, mentored many start-up companies and has heard and reviewed hundreds of investment proposals.