Women In Business
6 EXPERTS, 4 PHASES
More than 78 percent of companies report that commitment to gender diversity is a top priority for their CEO, up from 56 percent in 2012. But this commitment does not always translate into visible action. Fewer than half of employees think their company is doing what it takes to improve gender diversity. Moreover, fewer than a third of employees say senior leaders regularly communicate the importance of gender diversity and are held accountable for making progress.
Learn how Geniecast’s LiveLabs: Women In Business can prepare your company for long-term success.
- Empower female employees
- Leverage gender diversity
- Attract and retain top talent
what you get
- Dedicated account management
- Technical support
- Registration, attendee management, and reporting
- Make A Compelling Case For Gender Diversity - Train male leaders to empower female employees and make a case for gender diversity.
- Ensuring That Hiring, Promotions, And Reviews Are Fair - Attract and retain top talent and begin to develop strategies that fully support female talent.
- Invest In More Employee Training - Create a welcoming and inclusive office environment while building diversity through support and mentoring.
- Focus On Accountability And Results - Instill accountability in the office to ensure success.