The Future Of Financial Services
8 EXPERTS, 6 PHASES
Those in the financial services sector are reacting to a diverse set of global trends. Technological innovation has made personal finance more accessible and easier to understand. International malware issues are regularly taking over the news cycle. And organizational breakdown in brand name companies has led to a national dialogue about corporate responsibility and transparency. The future is rife with change and possibility, and this LiveLab highlights a few topics to consider when planning for the next few years of business.
Learn how Geniecast’s LiveLabs: The Future Of Financial Services can prepare your company for long-term success.
- Utilize AI in business
- Pinpoint and remedy cybersecurity issues
- Prepare for disruptive technologies on the horizon
what you get
- Dedicated account management
- Technical support
- Registration, attendee management and reporting
- Preparing For The Future - Remain competitive by considering impactful trends such as AI, Blockchain, Algorithmic Business, and Big Data.
- Technology - Develop an internal AI structure, begin to streamline workflows with the assistance of AI, and explore key trends emerging today.
- Blockchain - Apply Blockchain structures to your company and discover the value in bitcoin.
- International Economic Trends - Dive into the implications of political and economic trends and learn which global events may affect your company in the next year.
- Cybersecurity - Review current cybersecurity processes to improve overall safety and develop framework for internal cyber-risk accountability.
- Risk Management Culture - Strengthen your risk management framework and identify organizational gaps to avoid later difficulties.