Mindful Leadership In Associations
7 EXPERTS, 6 PHASES
Associations are in the middle of a battle for relevance. With increased interconnectivity through technology, a general appreciation for big data, and building skepticism in basic membership models, professional societies and trade associations are being reshaped by powerful economic trends. Here are some ways to grow into the digital age by focusing on the needs of the member, better understanding the ebb-and-flow of industry change, and encouraging an office excited by innovation.
Learn how Geniecast’s LiveLabs: Mindful Leadership in Associations can prepare your company for long-term success.
- Keep up with technology
- Innovate your business model
- Manage talents
what you get
- Dedicated account management
- Technical support
- Registration, attendee management and reporting
- Community Building And Network Development - Build an attractive community for interested members and create space and dialogue in the community.
- Social Intelligence And Consistent Member Contact - Better monitor trends in membership and connect more thoroughly and more often with your community.
- Professional Development Of Staff - Engage staff in association growth through professional development.
- Technology Upkeep - Learn the most appropriate tools for member support.
- Private Sector Business Practices - Create distinctive new value for stakeholders.
- Foresight For Disruption And Investment In Change - Make bold decisions based on emerging trends.