9 EXPERTS, 8 PHASES
Visibility is one aspect of marketing that won’t change—regardless of the year. Marketing before and after a digital transformation revolves around how customers see your business. Focus is crucial—and that can be a challenge. The bigger the business, the more diverse the customer base. While data is making it easier to target consumers, it’s a massive undertaking to discern valuable information from the volume of data available. How do you stay focused, create conversations, and increase conversions? It’s a big question, but paying attention to what’s on the horizon can offer insights. This LiveLab highlights 10 predictive trends for the 2017 year in marketing.
Learn how Geniecast’s LiveLabs: Future-Facing Marketing can prepare your company for long-term success.
- Embrace video disruption
- Incorporate live streaming
- Develop VR content
what you get
- Dedicated account management
- Technical support
- Registration, attendee management, and reporting
- Video: Live Streaming, Growth Of Video - Embrace video disruption and begin to think and act like media companies. Learn how to incorporate live streaming into a marketing campaign.
- Content: VR, AI, Storytelling - Develop strong virtual reality content
- Data: Personalization, Data Strategy - Make sense of the complicated and confusing MarTech landscape.
- Mobile First/Mobile Only - Develop complex integrated marketing and business development programs.
- Paid Promotion: Influence Marketing - Appreciate the ROI value of influencer marketing.
- Automation: Bots, AI, and Machine Learning - Understand the impact of robotics and automation on the business world.
- Customer Experience: Online and Offline - Ensure your company can differentiate itself in a sea of competitors.
- Social Media Content Marketing Success - Develop a proven path to social media success.