Enhancing Customer Experience For Loyalty And Advocacy
7 EXPERTS, 6 PHASES
Immaturity of social customer engagement and the value of an effort-free customer experience may have been the two main driving forces behind the evolution of customer expectations in 2016. Today’s customers want their voices heard and problems resolved quickly and without having to jump through hoops.
Learn how Geniecast’s LiveLabs: Enhancing Customer Experience for Loyalty and Advocacy can prepare your company for long-term success.
- Implement social media customer service
- Create a customer care program
- Unleash customer service magic
what you get
- Dedicated account management
- Technical support
- Registration, attendee management, and reporting
- Learn From The Very Best - Ensure high-quality hospitality and engagement for clients while discovering best approaches to customer service for your team.
- Define Customer Experience - Understand what the customer experience means to you and your company and learn ways to improve customer service both online and offline.
- Social Media Customer Service - Learn how to bring your current social media customer service program to the next level and create a social care philosophy to guide you.
- Identifying Relevant CRM Tech - Recognize issues with current CRM tech and decide on the right technology for your team.
- Communications With Customers - Teach the whole team how to engage the customer and create a dialogue.
- Customer Service Consultation - Research shows that it is dramatically more expensive to attract a new customer than to retain an existing one. Those customers that are loyal tend to buy more often, spend more when they buy and talk about you to their friends and colleagues. Furthermore, today’s customer has a voice that’s louder than ever as they use social media to rave and rant about the companies they do business with. Your company’s customer service strategy is more important than ever. Customer service and experience expert Shep Hyken will discuss your company’s customer service strategies as well as obstacles you may be facing.