Grant Cardone is a New York Times bestselling author and an internationally renowned speaker on leadership, real estate investing, entrepreneurship, and finance. Grant works with Fortune 100 companies customizing sales processes and improving customer experiences. Grant urges his followers and clients to make success their duty, responsibility, obligation; to rise above outdated, unworkable middle class myths and limitations in order to achieve true freedom for themselves and their families. His straight-shooting viewpoints on leadership, the economy, small business, retail sales, employment, and headlines have made him a valuable resource for media seeking commentary and insights on real topics that matter. Among Grant's accomplishments:
- Internationally renowned business and sales expert.
- Author of 4 sales and business books, including New York Times best seller “If You're Not First, You're Last” and Axiom Award Winner “Sell or Be Sold.”
- Creator of customized sales training programs for Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, success-minded individuals, and entrepreneurs.
- A dynamic, highly sought-after international speaker who captivates and motivates audiences with his engaging, entertaining, and informative speaking style.
- Offers practical insights on sales, marketing, branding, and entrepreneurship via print, digital, TV, and radio media.
- Regularly appears on Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, and MSNBC, and contributes to Entrepreneur and Huffington Post.